Value Added Services
Team Based Environmental Aspect & Impact Assessment Facilitation (Excluding Construction sites)
Team Based Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Facilitation (Excluding Construction Sites)
Occupational Health & Safety Legal Compliance Auditing
Environmental Legal Compliance Auditing
Occupational Health & Safety Awareness
Root Cause Identification and problem solving
Maintenance of Company Legal Register
Management System Software Compliance Tool
ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – EMS
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements with guidance for use.
This International Standard helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfillment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.
This International Standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
This International Standard does not state specific environmental performance criteria. It can be used in whole or in part to systematically improve environmental management. Claims of conformity to this International Standard, however, are not acceptable unless all its requirements are incorporated into an organization’s environmental management system and fulfilled without exclusion. To this end
Gaudete Consulting assists companies to:-
- conduct the initial aspects / impacts risk assessment.
- develop your system.
- prepare and write your Legal Register and procedures.
- guide the implementation of your system.
- train your employees to participate and administer the system.
- train your employees to conduct internal audits and management reviews.
- assist you to identify and set targets for the Environmental Management Programme.
- monitor your progress.
- assist you to choose a Certification Body.
- assist you to comply with your Registrar’s Stage 1 & Stage 2 audit findings.
- prepare employees for the on site Certification assessment.
ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH A SET PROJECT PLAN AND TIMETABLE.
I offer affordable services throughout Southern Africa. So contact George at email@example.com and we will assess your needs and submit a project plan and quotation for the management system you require.