Team Based Environmental Aspect & Impact Assessment Facilitation (Excluding Construction sites)
Team Based Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Facilitation (Excluding Construction Sites)
Occupational Health & Safety Legal Compliance Auditing
Environmental Legal Compliance Auditing
Occupational Health & Safety Awareness
Root Cause Identification and problem solving
ISO 45001:2018 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 45001:2015 was released in March 2018 and as such has become the leading Occupational Health and Safety Certification world wide. Companies currently certified to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 have a grace period of 3 years to transition to the new certification.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System can help you safeguard your company and your employees. ISO 45001 has been designed with the same high level structure as all the other related standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, thus making it easy to integrate with your other management systems.
An ISO 45001 management system is a framework that assists you in:
- identifying and controlling your health and safety risks;
- reducing the likelihood of accidents;
- reducing the cost of accidents;
- complying with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993;
- demonstrating your commitment to employees and interested parties;
- registering your system with an accredited registrar and continually improving your safety performance.
Gaudete Consulting will:-
- facilitate the initial risk assessment.
- develop your system.
- prepare and write your documentation.
- guide the implementation of your system.
- train your employees to participate in and administer the system.
- train your employees to conduct internal audits and management reviews.
- monitor your progress.
- assist you to choose a Certification Body.
- prepare your employees for the on site registration assessment.
ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH A SET PROJECT PLAN AND TIMETABLE.
I offer affordable services throughout Southern Africa. So contact George Urquhart at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will assess your needs and submit a project plan and quotation for the management system you require.